Sunday, August 3, 2014

Paul McCartney: Target Field, Aug. 2, 2014

My wife, my parents and a number of friends and I went to Paul McCartney's show at Target Field in Minneapolis. It was amazing! Sir Paul did 39 songs (40, if you count the Jimi Hendrix tribute), and he was in spectacular form. His voice was great, his energy was high, you could tell the week of rest he'd had between shows rejuvenated him. I've never seen him dance or smile so much (and he's an entertainer, he does this kind of stuff regularly), and he actually wiggled his bottom at one point. He was feeling the love!





Here are some photos I took Saturday from Target Field. I'm not a photographer, but I thought I'd share what I had. :)





















































And here's a column I wrote before the concert, in anticipation of the show: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...