Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sorry I've been out of touch

Howdy, all.

As my last post made clear, I was on vacation for a couple weeks. Honestly, as much as I should have logged on to post a couple things ... I was kind of enjoying being away from the computer. My real-life job is computer-intensive, so it was nice not looking at a screen too often during my break away.


Anyway, I had a great vacation and got some rest and spiritual healing. And during my drives, I listened to a lot of music that stirred some ideas in me. The Styx album "Brave New World," Bob Dylan's "Oh Mercy" and Queen's "Queen II" might get some love on my blog here soon, if I get some time to sit down and tackle them properly!


I hope you're all well, and I'll chat with you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...