Sunday, April 29, 2012

Track list for new Beach Boys album

Amazon has the tracklisting provided for the new Beach Boys album, "That's Why God Made the Radio." It's a summer album, and The Beach Boys are already touring to celebrate their 50th anniversary. What a year for Beach Boys fans (and last year was quite a good 'un too, with "The SMiLE Sessions").


The songs for the new album, per Amazon:

1. Think About The Days
2. That's Why God Made The Radio
3. Isn't It Time
4. Spring Vacation
5. The Private Life Of Bill And Sue
6. Shelter
7. Daybreak Over The Ocean
8. Beaches In Mind
9. Strange World
10. From There To Back Again
11. Pacific Coast Highway
12. Summer's Gone 

June can't get here fast enough, as far as I'm concerned! I can't wait to listen to the first new studio Beach Boys group album since the 1992 album "Summer in Paradise," and the first new studio Beach Boys group album that wasn't a compilation disc to feature Brian Wilson since 1985's "The Beach Boys" (I consider "Still Cruisin'" to be a compilation disc, with a couple of new tracks attached). 

Groovy! Beach Boys news always lifts my spirits.

If you haven't yet, head to Amazon.com and put in your order for the new Beach Boys album ... and enjoy some true sounds of summer THIS summer.


I realize I've been blogging a lot about The Beach Boys in the last few days. This is not strictly a Beach Boys blog (obviously), but I do love the group and they are one of my all-time favorites. I'll be working other material in very soon ... I hope you'll cope with my fanboy enthusiasm for Beach Boys news!


1 comment:

  1. Get complete videos from every song performed at a concert here:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/seankwilliamsmusic/videos?query=beach+boys

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...