Monday, December 12, 2011

Live blogging an album

Ever gone to a listening party?


I haven't gone to enough of them. So my latest flash of brilliance (that might be an exaggeration) was to listen to an album and blog as I'm listening. Giving impressions, first reactions and whatever thoughts pop into my head at the time.

What do you think? Cool?

Might as well try!

I'm trying to narrow down some choices. I want to listen to something that I've either not listened to yet, or to something I haven't fully digested, OR to something I haven't listened to in a long time. That way it's a fresh experience for all of us.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Lay them on me.

My next blog entry will be the live-blog experiment! Hope you'll join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...